Thursday, January 5, 2012

om everything I'm hearing the RV will be done in the next 24 hours


POPPY3 / PURPLEHELMET - Post By Czinser OOM Forum
 
1-5-2011 Poppy3 all...my intel...is still in play and not one source has changed their opinion...

I talked today with several sources...all are still telling us the exact same time table...

[Thursday] the rv would be released to the banks after they close, then they would have it live friday morning? If its all true great, if it isnt we wait.

1-5-2012 Purplehelmet300 there is a global alignment happening - must work precisly...Lots of details need to line up...The new time line is the same - I thought tues - wed - thurs - so we will see! 
...


PRECIOUS FROM MIG - Post By Highhopes PTR Forum

[templejc] This was just posted in MIG from Precious ------ >[Precious] From everything I'm hearing the RV will be done in the next 24 hours.

I have yet to confirm exactly when we will be cashing out, but I can tell you that my rate i was given a month ago was within a penny of the rate soonerfan gave out tonight. ($8.23) 
...


FOOTFORWARD - Post By Shybaby PTR Forum
 
Fr 3SI chat

[footforward] From everything I'm hearing the RV will be done in the next 24 hours. I have yet to confirm exactly when we will be cashing out, but I can tell you that my rate i was given a month ago was within a penny of the rate soonerfan gave out tonight

shybaby

[chitowngirl] chillimac soonerfan62 said it was 8+ USD 
...


MORT / SOONERFAN -- Post By Highhopes PTR Forum
 
[soonerfan62] OK guys rate coming from IMF guy $8.23 we will see if I'm right tomorrow morning


[mort] soonerfan62 -you are right on tomorrow morning and i think $9.75 
...


POPPY3 - Post By Highhopes PTR Forum
 
[poppy3] ok just got off call and here is the only update i can post at this time. And a.q i do pray i am wrong and you are right and you know i mean that. 

Ok here is my latest. Ok rich friends , got several calls today about 20 from researchers all over the country. Most are saying today ,today today. 

Truely all the information has been pointing to today. Information from the world bank, imf, treasury and the meeting in iraq have all been very positive that the parliment is working together and have actually been smiling when , meetings end. 
...
Read More

--
more here
http://bigvalleydiscountstore.blogspot.com/ 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heard that too... lol
several times too...